Whether you are looking to make changes in your management team or to summon your shareholders and partners to a board meeting or a general assembly, our legal experts can support you in drawing up legal acts whenever an important event looks to impact your company.
Changes in company management
All changes regarding the composition of your management team / board of directors require official records to be drawn up and imply that a requisition for registration be addressed to the Commercial Registry Office (List of modifications) in accordance with Article 16 of the ORC. These changes may include:
- The designation of members of the board of directors (with or without signatory rights)
- Non re-election, resignation or death of members of the board of directors
- Change of personal residence
- Election of managers, directors, proxies or other individuals with or without signatory rights
- Inscription or modification of review body
- Change of address
Business proceedings: our expertise
Our legal advisors can draw up the minutes of your general assemblies or your board meetings including all of the decisions taken by the various bodies of the company, in strict compliance with the law.
Alongside this, they can prepare all of the legal documentation necessary and transfer it to the Commercial Registry Office. Their experience and their knowledge of the legal obligations for businesses ensure a tailored approach and advice guaranteed to meet Swiss legal requirements.
Finally, our legal advisors can also assist you in the analysis and updating of your company’s statutes, in association with a notary for all acts requiring such a legal form.